The default web URL of the Netgear Orbi is Orbilogin com. If you want some changes to WiFi settings such as username, password, or network name (SSID) you need to access the Orbi login page. The reason being is the settings of the both router and WiFi network are acquired through the login page. Read this phrase if you don’t know how to go to the admin page. We will go over all the simplest methods for getting to the Orbi login page in this article.
Steps To Access Orbilogin Page
The process to obtain the Netgear Orbi router is quite simple. Follow the given below instructions to complete the procedure.
Using Manual Method
Once you placed the Netgear Orbi router near the well-maintained power socket. Thereafter, connect your WiFi devices with the help of the Ethernet cable.
I. Open Internet Browser
As soon as your router and modem are connected, switch on the computer or laptop. Now, launch a web browser of your device availability ( Safari, Firefox, Opera, Edge, Chrome).
II. Access Web Page
In the address bar of the web browser enter the default web address i.e. orbilogin com. Once done, hit the Enter key. Within a few seconds, the Netgear Orbi login window comes into view.
III. Fill Login Credentials
Here, enter the username and passphrase in the required fields. Click on the Log In button to finish the Netgear Orbi login process.
Using Orbi App
Apart from the manual method, you can also access the Netgear Orbilogin page using the Orbi app. Acquiring a login page is very simple using an app. Are you wondering how to access the Orbi admin page through the app? Well, no need to worry. Follow the given below instructions:
Before starting, confirm that your mobile device is fully charged and free from bugs.
- Firstly, unlock the smartphone.
- Go to the App Store or Play Store as per your device availability.
- In the search bar, type the Netgear Orbi app and tap the search icon.
- Within a few moments, the results will display on the screen.
- Select the app and download it.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Here, create an account on the app and follow the on-screen instructions.
That’s it! By following the above-mentioned tips you can easily access the Orbi login page. But sometimes, many users are unable to access the orbilogin page. If you also face this issue then follow the troubleshooting hacks to solve the Netgear Orbi login issue.
Can’t Access Orbilogin Page
1. Check the Power Supply
The first and foremost common way to resolve this issue is to check whether your Netgear Orbi router gets a proper power supply or not. Just in case, you plug the router into a damaged power socket then you will face can’t login issue.
To do away with this problem, repair the power socket or use another electrical outlet to insert your orli router.
2. Restart the Router
Another way to fix the can’t access orbilogin page is to power cycle the Netgear router. If you have no idea about how to reboot the router then follow the steps mentioned underneath.
- Firstly, turn of the Netgear Orbi router.
- After that, remove it from the wall outlet.
- Wait for a couple of minutes and insert the router back into the power socket.
- Switch on the Orbi router until the LED light gets stabilized.
3. Verify Ethernet Cable
If you still face this issue, then confirm that the Ethernet cable you use to connect the router and the modem is not defective. Along with that, the power cable connection is finger-tight.
4. Upgrade Orbi Router Firmware
Most of the users ignore updating the firmware of their Netgear Orbi routers. This leads to various issues including the one you are facing. So, you need to check whether your Orbi router is operating on the latest firmware version or not.
If you have no idea about how to update the firmware then follow the below-mentioned steps in the exact given order.
- Download the latest available firmware for your Orbi router.
- Switch on the computer and launch an internet browser in it.
- Here, type the default web URL in the address bar of the web browser.
- Once done, press the Enter key.
- Within a few seconds, the orbilogin page will display.
- Now, fill in the username and password in the specified fields.
- Click login.
- The default Netgear Orbi login page will come into view.
- Select the firmware update option.
- Here, upload the firmware file.
In the End
We conclude our guide on how to access orbilogin page. We expect that with the help of the hacks mentioned above in this post, will surely be able to log in to your Orbi router without any technical issues blocking your path.